Follow me on Twitter @jmort253
Freelancing SE is in public beta! If you're a contractor, freelancer, or are self-employed, check it out and share interesting questions with your followers and colleagues.
*UPDATE: ***StackInbox now works with the new top header.
StackInbox - Chrome/Firefox Extension that Preserves New Stack Exchange Inbox Messages Until They Are Actually Read. There is an earlier developed app of the same name, written by another author, for the Mac. I haven't used it, but it looks pretty good!
IHaveBadges - A Userscript to link your badges in the toolbar to your list of badges in your profile.
Manage Feedback with LoopTodo, which is a lightweight feedback management tool designed to make it easier to collect, sort, prioritize, and respond to user feedback. With this tool, you can also create tasks based on feedback received.
We're interested to get some early feedback on how this will help your business. In fact, we're eating our own dogfood. We use LoopTodo to manage feedback for this product.
LoopTodo is currently free to use, and anyone can signup for a free account by logging in with a Google account.
Business Phone System
- Stack Overflow 32.5k 32.5k 1010 gold badges9393 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 31.5k 31.5k 88 gold badges7575 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- The Workplace 11.3k 11.3k 55 gold badges5555 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Project Management 9.5k 9.5k 77 gold badges3838 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 269 How to Logout of an Application Where I Used OAuth2 To Login With Google?
- 207 How can I convince management to deal with technical debt?
- 195 Can you explain the HttpURLConnection connection process?
- 134 Convert JSON String To C# Object
- 124 How can I encourage a culture of punctuality in a software company?
- 120 What does 'synchronized' mean?
- View more network posts →