Hihi~ I'm James Pearson Hughes, Site Reliability Engineer at WePay. I'm particularly interested in failure analysis, security, and performance, and, most importantly, the human aspect of each of these.
- Stack Overflow 9.9k 9.9k 66 gold badges5050 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Server Fault 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- DevOps 2.2k 2.2k 33 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Open Source 786 786 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 309 `find -name` pattern that matches multiple patterns
- 101 Secret salts; why do they slow down attacker more than they do me?
- 82 How to know from which yum repository a package has been installed?
- 77 Is running "apt-get upgrade" every so often enough to keep a Web-server secure?
- 64 Command-line Unix ASCII-based charting / plotting tool
- 60 Returning the wrong HTTP response code on purpose?
- 58 Is it possible to alias a hostname in Linux?
- View more network posts →