Codes of Conduct Policy: https://gitlab.com/Hasimir/project-participation-policy
OpenPGP/GPG key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D
GPG Key locations:
Please note that in regards to the code on GitHub, if you are one of those in the "delete what I think is offensive" from code or questions camp there is one repo there (not posted here) which you absolutely should NOT ever look at. You have been warned. If you go looking for it and get offended, tough.
With regards to Codes of Conduct, either here, on any other StackExchange site, any other online community or interaction, or any in person interaction, the following will always be true:
1. My project participation policy deals with these matters in greater detail and is always active.
2. The actual policy document is here and its OpenPGP signature is here.
3. Any Codes of Conduct, or parts thereof, which are or may be utilised to provide cover for discrimination will be considered void and/or subject to my project participation policy.
4. Any Codes of Conduct, or parts thereof, which breach any of the UN OHCHR's human rights core instruments will be considered void and/or subject to my project participation policy.
5. Any Codes of Conduct, or parts thereof, which breach the Sex Discrimination Act 1984 of the Commonwealth of Australia (i.e. where I am) will be considered void and/or subject to my project participation policy.
Top network posts
- 85 Playing mp3 song on python
- 59 How to make GnuPG display full 8-byte/64-bit key ID?
- 20 Remember GPG password when signing git commits
- 19 How do I verify a gpg signature matches a public key file?
- 14 GPG - verifying signatures without creating trust chain?
- 12 How to get the current time in Python
- 11 GNUPG how to encrypt file without it's original extension in the name?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14