I am involved with the French NGO Nos Oignons, which promotes the deployment of high-bandwidth Tor nodes.
I am also interested in many fields of Computer Science and Mathematics.
- Distributed systems
- Fault tolerance (esp. byzantine failures)
- Formal methods
- Automated verification and synthesis
- Proof assistants
- Algebraic topology (has deep connection to the theory of distributed systems)
- Group theory
Top network posts
- 92 How can I create a Git repository with the default branch name other than "master"?
- 12 Algorithm2e - Unwanted semi-colon
- 5 How may I run multiple Tor relay instances in a single Linux machine?
- 5 How secure is the Ciphersweet library for searchable encryption, and why is a duplicate entry leak not a problem?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14