Stuff I love to do: C, Rust, OpenGL, GNU/Linux, games.
Stuff I'd love to do: Perl, shaders, more games.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
9 profile views
Last seen Jun 16 '16 at 10:44
Top network posts
- 7 What is the most appropriate kind of hardware to run a Tor relay on?
- 5 How to partition and use heap memory allocated en masse with Rust?
- 5 What trait can I use for a "fuzzy compare" of numeric types?
- 5 How to run the Tor browser without the bundled Tor proxy?
- 5 What is the point of a relay family?
- View more network posts →