I've found so many questions that say something along the lines of:
"Why is the first node of my Tor circuit always the same?"
For reference, here are 8 duplicate questions all asking about the same first node in the Tor circuit:
- Why is the first ip address Tor goes to the same one in Germany? [duplicate]
- In Tor Browser, I connect to the exact same entry node all the time, unable to change it [duplicate]
- First Circuit Server Constant (New Identity) [duplicate]
- First node always the same! Is that how it's supposed to work? This is the original question because it was asked first
- Same first node [duplicate]
- why is this IP 22.214.171.124 locked in on circuit [duplicate]
- Is my TOR installation compromised? [duplicate]
- Entry Node exactly the same for days. 100 request to change and remains same [duplicate]
I've marked 2 of them as duplicates (just today), but I was wanting to discuss with the others in this community about this issue. What should we do? Thank you for the advice.